Poster: Bemax at breakfast, vitamins for 24 hours
Accession number: 84.1/903
Measurements: whole: 760 x 505 mm
This poster was created in 1933 by Benson's advertising agency for a Hammersmith firm packaging wheatgerm under the trade name Bemax. The trademark was registered in 1927. The Bemax factory was at Oil Mill Lane.
The general public began to be aware of vitamins during the 1920s, the decade when most of the 'B vitamins' were identified.