Working for us
Join the Museum of London and your skills, abilities and experiences will help us to achieve our mission to inspire a passion for London.
The people we employ have a wide range of skills and abilities.
You might be constantly re-interpreting the story of London through our ever-changing collection of artefacts; working to organise educational, corporate, or fundraising activities; digitising our collections and managing new web-based projects; or conserving rare finds dug up by Museum of London Archaeology.
What We Offer
- A commitment to training and development including a two day induction event and a modular management training programme
- Performance management within a structured framework to encourage and develop our staff
- A final salary pension scheme
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexi-time scheme and a 35 hour working week available to most staff
- Interest-free travel loans to assist in the purchase of season tickets and bicycles (subject to eligibility)
- Free entry and reduced ticket prices for a wide range of UK museums and galleries
- Discounts at our cafes and shops
- Enhancements to statutory arrangements for maternity and paternity
Only with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and cultures can we bring London's diverse histories to life and truly reflect the city and its people today.
The Museum uses the Two Ticks symbol and guarantees to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job vacancy.