The Museum of London websites have been designed with Arial as the main font.
Some people prefer a different style of font, such as Times New Roman. You can change the font displayed on web pages yourself, although the process is rather fiddly:
- Click on 'Tools' at the top of your screen and select 'Internet Options'.
- Click on the 'Accessibility' button, and then click in the box next to 'Ignore font styles specified on web pages', then click on OK.
- Click on 'Fonts', and then choose a font from the left-hand list ('web page font').
- Click the 'OK' to select change.
- Click the 'OK' to close box.
- Click on 'Tools' at the top of your screen, then select 'Options'.
- Click on 'Fonts & colours' and select the font type and size you want and click 'OK'.
- Click 'OK' to close box.
- Click on the spanner icon
- Click on ‘Options’
- Click on the ‘Under the bonnet’ tab
- Scroll down to ‘Web content’
- Click on 'Change font and language settings’
- Adjust your settings and click ‘OK’ and then ‘Close’