Visits by ESOL learners and tutors
Museum of London has developed resources for ESOL learners and tutors in collaboration with ESOL colleges and tutors. Linked directly to the ESOL curriculum they target Entry Levels 1-3 and Level 1 and 2.
We offer the following resources, including pre- and post-visit activities, to support independent visits:
For more resources about London's history:
How to book a visit
Regardless of how many students you are bringing, please make sure you book your visit in advance using one of the following methods.
Group of 10 or more students:
Group of 9 or less students:
Print out and fill in this booking form (PDF, 101KB) to hand in at the front desk on arrival. You can request a lunch space at the same time if you need one. You will be allocated a 30 minute slot.
Did you enjoy your visit?
If you have brought a group to the Museum, please complete and return our tutor evaluation form (Word, 129KB).
Health & Safety
The following documents provide you with practical advice to help you to prepare your risk assessment for your Museum visit.
They do not replace the need for you to prepare your own risk assessment in line with your college policies.
- Download the Health & Safety guidance for your visit to the Museum of London (PDF, 39KB)
- Download the Exhibitions, Galleries, Clore Learning Centre, Lunch Space/Cloakroom risk assessment at the Musum of London (PDF, 285KB)
- Download the Health & Safety guidance for your visit to the Museum of London Docklands (PDF, 15KB)
- Download the Exhibitions, Galleries, Learning Centre, Lunch Space/Cloakroom risk assessment at the Museum of London Docklands site (PDF, 107KB)
- Download Object Handling risk assessment (PDF, 82KB)
For any further information please contact us on email@example.com.
Keeping up to date