Regional Museum Collections
An important part of the project is the creation of links with collections of ceramics and glass in non-national museums in the Greater London area. This includes all material from decorative arts collections to archaeologically excavated sherds, and ranging in date from the prehistoric period to the present day. A series of specialist visits has been arranged to those museums that have expressed interest in being involved in the project, with the aim of assessing the collections and creating the appropriate links with the MoL website. The results of these visits are summarised below.
You can also view more collections from the Museum of London online.
- Bromley Museum
- Croydon Museum and Heritage Service
- Forty Hall Museum
- Geffrye Museum
- Gunnersbury Park Museum
- Hammersmith and Fulham Archives and Local History Centre
- Harrow Museum
- Honeywood Heritage Centre (London Borough of Sutton Heritage Service)
- Leighton House Museum
- 18 Stafford Terrace, Linley Sambourne House
- Museum of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society
- Newham Heritage Service