Catering and meals
Enjoy a trip to one of our cafés at the Museum of London and the Museum of London Docklands.
Benugo at the Museum of London
Our Benugo café in the Entrance foyer will be open for snacks, drinks and light meals from 10am-4.30pm Wednesday to Sunday (7 days a week during school holidays). The Ellipse Hall Café will additionally be open on the weekends to offer an extended range of menu options and space for guests to bring their own lunches.
Groups of 10 or more can receive 10% off lunch items and can also receive any hot drink and cake for £5 between 2-5pm. Groups must let the cafe know the party size and expected time of arrival at least three days in advance.
To benefit from our offers, or to make a group booking, contact us in advance of your visit.
email: [email protected]
tel: 020 7600 2353
London Wall Bar & Kitchen at the Museum of London
Please note that unfortunately London Wall Bar and Kitchen is closed until further notice.
Museum of London Docklands cafe
Our café is operated by our catering partners Bovingdons and will be open from 10am-4.30pm Wednesday to Sunday (7 days a week during school holidays) for coffee, a selection of beverages and a cafe menu offer.
For group bookings contact us in advance of your visit.
email: [email protected]
tel: 020 7001 9844
Rum & Sugar restaurant
The space which previously housed the Rum & Sugar restaurant has been repurposed into a brand new event space – the Riverside Room. The space is now more fitting to the brand of Museum of London Docklands and will be utilised for corporate and community events.
Catering terms and conditions
- All dining options must be booked and paid for a minimum of seven days prior to visit.
- If booking a catering option at Benugo museum cafe, the museum will provide a voucher for each group member to redeem at the cafe counter during their visit.
- At peak hours, outside the times specified above, seating in the Benugo museum cafe cannot be guaranteed. You can request a reservation in the Sackler Hall cafe for groups of up to 15 people, subject to availability.
- If booking a catering option at London Wall Bar & Kitchen a representative from the restaurant will call you back within 48 hours once your museum booking details are confirmed.
- Groups of over 20 must pre-order if they wish to dine at London Wall Bar & Kitchen.
- A 10% service charge will automatically be added to group bookings at London Wall Bar & Kitchen.
- Please advise the booking officer of any allergies, intolerances or vegetarian preferences at time of booking.
- Information for group travel organisers on catering options at the Museum of London and the Museum of London Docklands.