Tours and walks for groups
Arrange a unique experience to enhance your group visit including curator talks, tours around our galleries and expert led walks.
What we offer
- An essential guide to London's history
- Engaging gallery tours exploring a particular period of history in detail
- Themed walking tours beyond the museum walls, focusing on fascinating aspects of London's history
- Special walks and tours exploring our temporary exhibitions and special displays
- Behind-the-scenes visits to the world's largest archaeological archive
- Tours of the museums' highlights, available in French, Spanish, Dutch, Polish and Portuguese, subject to availability.
Looking for something bespoke? Speak to our box office and see what we can arrange for you.
If you are a member of the travel trade, contact us about special rates and commission selling.
Prices and group size
- Talks and tours: £10 per person (duration 45 minutes) and £12.50 per person (duration 60 to 90 minutes) unless otherwise stated.
- Walks: £12.50 per person unless otherwise stated (duration 90 minutes).
- Special walks: £20 per person unless otherwise stated (duration 120 minutes)
In order to qualify for the special groups rates, a booking must be for a minimum of 10 people, otherwise a minimum flat fee will apply. If you are a smaller group, you may wish to book onto one of our public walks or tours.
In general our gallery and walking tours suit from 20 to 25 people. If your group size exceeds this please contact the museum box office to discuss how we can accommodate your group.
email: [email protected]
call: 020 7001 5510