These Terms and conditions for competitions govern the London Lates Prize Draw to win a £50 Amazon voucher.
Museum of London – London lates competition
By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the Prize Draw, including all information on how to enter the Prize Draw, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The promoter of this Prize Draw is the Museum of London ("Museum of London").
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and legally resident within the United Kingdom. Employees and agents of the Museum of London and their immediate families and members of their households, and anyone otherwise connected with operation or fulfilment of the Prize Draw (including employees, and their immediate families and members of their households) are not eligible to take part. The Museum of London reserves the right to require participants to prove that they are eligible to enter the Prize Draw. If the winner is found to be ineligible, the Museum of London reserves the right to award the prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- The Prize Draw commences at 13:00 UK time on 28/06/2019 and all entries must be received by 23:59 UK time on the closing date of 09/07/2019.
- Entry to the Prize Draw is free; no purchase is necessary. The Prize Draw will be promoted by email to people with a valid email, who have opted to receive marketing. To enter the Prize Draw, participants must complete the questionnaire linked to in the email before the closing date of the Prize Draw. Entries submitted by any other means will not be accepted: only those submitted via the official method of entry. Use of script, macro or any automated system to enter the Prize Draw is prohibited and entries made (or which appear to have been made) using any such system may be treated as void. Any illegible, incomplete or fraudulent entries will be rejected. Participants may only win one prize per person, irrespective of the number of entries submitted.
- There shall be one winner selected for the Prize Draw and the prize to be won is a £50 Amazon voucher.
- The winners of the Prize Draw will be the first names chosen at random from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received before the end of the applicable closing date.
- The winner will be notified no later than 31/07/2019 by the Museum of London by posting a reply to their comment on the Website which contained their entry to the Prize Draw. The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize. The Winner has 3 days after being contacted to respond to the Museum of London as required in the notification of winning, with their contact details. If any communications to the winner are returned as undeliverable or the winner refuses or is unable to provide the details required by the Museum of London for receipt of their prize, the Museum of London reserves the right to award the prize to another participant by conducting a further prize draw from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received for the Prize Draw. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the notification of winning, the Museum of London reserves the right to award the prize to another participant by conducting a further prize draw from all complete, eligible, properly submitted entries received for the Prize Draw.
- The Museum of London reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Prize Draw in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Prize Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Museum of London that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Prize Draw.
- Save where it has been negligent, the Museum of London will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Prize Draw or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Prize Draw. The Museum of London will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Museum of London of any entries.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Prize Draw in a manner, which in the Museum of London’s reasonable determination is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or the Museum of London and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Prize Draw at the Museum of London’s sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Prize Draw, the Museum of London may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Prize Draw as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
- All of the Museum of London's decisions in relation to the Prize Draw are final and the Museum of London will not enter into any correspondence with participants.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Prize Draw or these Terms and Conditions.