London, Sugar & Slavery
1600 – today
The gallery is open during the museum's normal hours:
The gallery is on the third floor and can be accessed by lift.
The University of Repair (UoR) is a yearlong collaborative project with the Museum of London Docklands and Decolonising The Archive. A mobile, open-ended and site-specific series of interventions that draws on the museum’s London, Sugar & Slavery gallery to initiate a process of repair.
Find out more