Supporting museums with organisational health
The team provides direct support, training and skills-sharing for museums on governance, management, forward planning, organisational sustainability, income generation, volunteer management, environmental sustainability and accreditation.
We can offer this support either via online meetings or over the phone. We also have a helpful PDF with information and resources for museums dealing with the Covid-19 pandemic on our news page.
- Share best practice in the field of organisational health in museums
- Provide advice to museums submitting Accreditation returns or new Accreditation applications
- Signpost relevant programmes, resources and training being provided by others, for instance: Arts Council England National Lottery Project Grants, the National Lottery Heritage Fund, and NCVO Practical Support.
- Advise and provide critical friend support on writing funding applications
- Work with museums using the Museum Development Health Checker as a diagnostic tool to carry out an audit of their development needs
For further advice, including a site visit, please contact:
Yvette Shepherd, MDO Organisational Health
email: [email protected]
tel: 020 7001 9877
mobile: 07841 206 864