Welcome to the Museum Pests e-learning tool
Here you will learn to identify, monitor and control common pests found in museums. This covers the following questions and topics:
- Who is responsible for managing pests?
- Why are pests found in museums?
- What are the indicators of pest activity?
- How are the areas monitored?
- Other insects and animals
- Physical barriers
- The “wrong” environment
- Freezing and chemicals
- Professional help
- Databases and floor plans
- Environmental data
- Where do I go for further information on museum pests and pest control treatments?
At the end of some sections there is a short multiple choice quiz to test your understanding of the topics.
Select NEXT to start the training.
Or select a section heading to go directly to that section.