Donate to the Museum of London
Make an online donation to the museum and help us tell the extraordinary story of London.
The museum is a charity that relies upon the support and generous donations from visitors to help us in our mission to tell the extraordinary story of London – past, present and future.
Now more than ever, during this current period of uncertainty, we need your support to continue the work of the museum.
Thanks to donations from members of the public, we have been:
- Managing the world’s largest archaeological archive.
- Looking after a collection of over 700,000 objects at our London Wall site.
- Reaching over 600,000 users through our website and over 9,000,000 users through our social media channels.
- Digitising our exhibitions and displays so you can view them from your living room, including our virtual Disease X exhibition which has already been seen by over 5,000 people.
- Live-streaming lessons on the Great Fire of London to school children across London.
With the Museum of London and the Museum of London Docklands closed again from Thursday 5 November, we still need donations to help this work continue.
Your contribution will also help support the organisation during one of the most important moments in the Museum of London’s history – preparing for our move to West Smithfield, and reconceiving what a museum for London can be.
We can’t say how long these uncertain times will continue, but your support is vital in preserving the history of London for many more generations to come. Join our community of supporters today.
Amount you are donating: £0