Birthday parties at the Museum of London Docklands
We're thrilled to announce we're able to offer birthday party bookings once again, that give you exclusive access to our marvellous Mudlarks gallery!
Exclusive Mudlarks session
Our Mudlarks children’s gallery can be hired for an exclusive session lasting 75 minutes, giving you even more time in the gallery! This fun, family space is the ideal interactive introduction to the docks, with soft play, games and all-new sections for younger children. Perfect for under 8s.
What days do you host parties?
Exclusive Mudlarks sessions are available from 10am every Saturday and Sunday.
How much is it?
£12 per child (for a minimum party group size of 16 and a maximum party group size of 25). Adults are free. Children are considered to be ages 0 – 16 years old.
How do you book?
For further enquires call 020 7001 9844 or click on the button below to complete our booking form. Please familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions of Birthday Party Booking before completing your booking. These can be found at the bottom of the page.
Terms and Conditions of Docklands Birthday Party Bookings
- Full payment (for child places) will be requested by the Museum once the party has been approved. Until this initial payment has been made, the event remains unconfirmed.
- No alterations to the party package can be made 10 days or less prior to the date of the party unless it is to increase the number of children in the Mudlarks Gallery.
- Museum management reserve the right to terminate a booking/party without prior warning if deemed necessary.
- Museum conditions of entry apply to all guests during the period of the party.
Health and Safety
- Children attending the party remain the responsibility of the adults in the party; we require at least one adult for every three children in the party group.
- For fire safety reasons, the Museum cannot allow the following within the building;
- helium balloons
- lit candles
- your own electrical equipment to be used with our museum plug socket
- The named person who makes the booking is responsible for equipment and room condition during the period of the party. If damage or loss of equipment or damage to the room occurs during the course of the party, the person who has made the booking will be liable for the cost of repair or replacement.
Food and drink
- No food or drink may be brought into the Mudlarks gallery including birthday cakes.
- The consumption of alcohol is not permitted within the Museum of London Docklands during the birthday party event.
- Smoking is not permitted within the Museum of London Docklands at any time.