The museum couldn’t continue to offer our wealth of programmes for learning without the support of these organisations. We are grateful for their generosity.
Hands-on fun for all
Touching Roman pottery in a supplementary schools day. This dedicated programme is kindly funded by Arts Council England.
- Arts Council England
- Corporate Members of the Museum of London
- Friends of the Museum of London
- John Horniman’s Children’s Trust
- Port of London Authority
- Society for the Promotion of Roman Studies
- The Goldsmiths' Company Charity
- The Michael and Clara Freeman Charitable Trust
- The Society of Londoners
- The Worshipful Company of Information Technologists
We remain grateful to the Clore Duffield Foundation for supporting the creation of the Clore Learning Centre.